The Great Voice Company
Voice Over Training Institute Overview
Voice of AT&T and Citibank
Founder, The Great Voice Company
Whether you need training, a demo, or a state-of-the-art business model; we’ve got guidance and a proven blueprint for success to help you right away.
Join me, and together we’ll explore your future in voice overs and whether or not our Voice Over Training Institute programs are right for you.
What if you had crystal-clear clarity, a proven blueprint and a roadmap to show you exactly what to do first, second, third to get started?
What if you had a caring and supportive team of coaches and experts to take you by the hand to show you exactly what to do?
Not too long ago, having a great voice over career was reserved for a small group of insiders and celebrities with access to the best auditions and jobs.
It was hard, if not impossible, to become a member of this exclusive club and you had to sound like Richard Burton or god to get in.
Women and people of color were mostly excluded and home studio equipment cost a fortune.
Today, all that’s changed.
The voice over business is booming with opportunities in over 14 niche markets. You can buy a great sounding microphone for a hundred bucks and set up a home studio for next to nothing.
But that’s created a whole new set of problems.
Voice talent shopping malls like Voices.com and Voice 123 have made it possible for almost anyone to call themselves a voice talent and get into the business. How do you stand out from the competition?
And while home studio equipment is now very affordable, the dizzying array of choices can leave you dazed and confused.
How do you find the best niche for your voice? Make a competitive demo? Direct yourself? Find agents and voice buyers? Set your rates?
How do you get started? Where do you begin?
Why The Great Voice Company?
- A comprehensive training program to guide you to voice over success every step of the way.
- A structured, proven program to train you in the 4 pillars of voice over success: Performance, Technology, Marketing, and Mindset.
- Our owner and coaches are working voice over professionals.
- 27-plus years in the industry. We’ve helped thousands of great voices worldwide.
- Learn at your own pace. Ideal for busy people.
- Reasonably priced tuition with affordable financing options.
- Blended learning featuring private one on one coaching, group coaching calls, on-line video and audio training and live recording studio events.
- Professionally produced demos designed to get you noticed and get you work.
- Get help setting up your home studio and choosing the best equipment to buy
- We introduce you to agents and voice buyers.
- Make friends and network in our supportive voice talent community
Achieve Your Goals, Live Your Dreams!
They will feel confident and prepared as they begin their new life in voice over. They will have a great-sounding voice over demo they love (maybe even several new demos).
Their voice over website will be up. They will have a fully-functioning home studio and know how to use it.
They will have a customized blueprint and plan for success and an experienced coach to help and guide them every step of the way.
They will have a great group of new friends to support them and help celebrate their successes.
Best of all, they’ll be able to spend more time doing the things they love instead of stressing over the things they hate.
The 4 Pillars of Voice Over Success
About the Great Voice Company Voice Over Training Institute
To achieve lasting voice over success in the shortest amount of time, we help you
master The 4 Pillars of Voice Over Success
- 1. Performance Technique
- 2. Technology
- 3. Marketing
- 4. Mindset
- 1 – PERFORMANCE
- Discover how to:
- Read any script without sounding fake or sales-y
- Sound conversational, relaxed and natural
- Change your tone of voice on cue
- Take direction like a pro and direct yourself when working alone from your home studio
- Fail-proof ways to adjust your timing
- Keep your voice in tip-top shape
- Read complicated medical or technical scripts like a pro
- Special techniques for non-broadcast and long-form narrations
- Guidance for performing audio books, video games and much, much more!
- 2 – TECHNOLOGY
- Discover how to:
- The best, most cost-effective equipment to buy for your home studio using the computer you already own
- The best vendors (plus where to go for deals and steals)
- How to set up and work your gear without getting overwhelmed or stressed out.
- Choose the recording software that’s best for you
- Edit and remove breaths from your audio files
- Set up a great sounding studio in a spare closet or a few feet of space in a quiet corner of your home
- Everything else you need to record and produce broadcast-quality audio from home!
- 3 – MARKETING
- Discover how to:
- Find jobs in the voice over niche markets that are best for you
- Create a customized marketing plan for your business that will bypass auditions altogether
- Stay focused and on track
- Find the best person to create your professional website without spending a fortune
- Proven social media solutions to grow your voice over business
- Quote your rates and get the best price for your work without scaring clients away
- Sell your services (even if you’re terrified and have never sold anything before)
- Find talent agents who are eager to support your career
- Build a no-fail marketing system that will attract the best voice buyers and opportunities
- Comfortable and effective networking
- 4- MINDSET
- Discover how to:
- Gain unshakeable self confidence
- Slay the demons of procrastination
- Stay organized and focused as you build your new business
- Banish nerves and mic fright
- Overcome call-reluctance
- Deal with nay-sayers, dream crushers and negative friends and family members
- Open the door to a brighter future for you and those you love
How We Deliver This Training to You
The Great Voice Company Voice Over Training Institute is a blended learning program including:
- Private one-on-one coaching: private telephone or SKYPE coaching sessions with your coach
- A custom-produced voice over demo: recorded in a professional studio near you, directed by your coach, produced by our expert audio engineers
- Group coaching calls
- A carefully curated curriculum of on-line video and audio training modules
- An on-line forum for networking and problem-solving
- Plus: a ticket to our famous Voice Over Bootcamp Recording Studio Immersion Experience September 19, 20, 21 , 2015 at a major recording studio in New York City
Success Stories from Our Students
Bottom line – don’t take MY word for it… sign up before you miss out on this life changing opportunity!"
MICHELLE NODIFFFOREST HILLS, NY
HOLLY ARCHERITHACA, NY
"Good News! I just voiced a job for a political message that is now running state-wide in neighboring Minnesota. I have also voiced a ‘real live’ movie trailer for an independent film company!
RANDY DEANGREEN BAY, WI
TIM PETERSONMCFARLAND, WI
I was booked through the recording studio where I did my demo. The company that hired me is a big nationwide PR firm out of Syracuse and I’m doing a video spot promoting one of their products.
I am on cloud nine! I truly wouldn’t be on the threshold of a wonderful new career if it were not for the Great Voice Company and your support and encouragement Susan."
JEFF DUMONTITHACA, NY